Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring/Summer Look-book!

Hey guys!

As mentioned, here is my spring/summer look-book! I'm so excited that spring is finally here; I want sunshine and lemonade and garage sales and strolls through the parks. Here are some outfits I'll potentially be wearing during those springtime activities!


 This one is just a comfy, slouchy, casual look.
Tank: American Apparel
Bralette: American Apparel
Shorts: Gap
Shoes: Le Chateaux




 Another casual summer look.
Bodysuit: American Apparel
Shorts: American Apparel
Sandals: American Eagle for Payless



 My 90's look haha. 
Crop tank: American Apparel
Jeans: American Apparel
Shoes: from Hautelook..Can't make out the brand :(




 This could be casual with flats/sandals or a bit more chic with heels.

Top: Dynamite
Shorts: Garage
Shoes: Fioni for Payless



I've had these jeans for a few years and I love them..they came pre-distressed, but I feel that I've added some of my own character haha.
Top: Garage
Crop Tank: American Apparel
Jeans: Bluenotes
Shoes: Aldo 
(These are refered to by friends as my Genie shoes. They are gold, sparkly and wonderful.)



I love this shirt, I got it two years ago. It's a peplum style top, but I just tucked it into the skirt.
Top: Walmart!
Skirt: American Apparel
Sandals: American Eagle for Payless




 I'm loving this colour this year! 
Dress: Walmart
Belt: American Apparel
Shoes: Le Chateux




 Serious face alert.. haha! I like the fitted mini skirt with a baggier T. And dogs wearing sunglasses are totally "in" this year I'll have you know ;)
Jacket: Dynamite
Top: American Apparel
Skirt: American Apparel
Shoes: Montegobay Club for Payless




 What a lady I am! This sweater is so soft and comfy. If I attended tea parties, this might be my outfit for them.
Cropped Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: American Apparel
Shoes: Fioni for Payless
Necklace: Vintage, a gift from my sister :)




 I wore this outfit one day last year, probably in September and I loved it so much I recreated it this year :)
Lace Collared Top: I can't remember, and I don't recognize the brand name (UK 2 LA) .. 
Does that ever happen to you? Lol!
Tank Top: H&M (in London!)
Pants: Gap
Belt: Came with a dress I bought at Debenhams in Northampton, UK (I'm so well travelled..)
Shoes: Miz Mooz from Balisi in Toronto.







This is by far one of my favourite shirts. Bambi! It's so cute and soft and lovely. Also getting tired of posing :P
Top: Primark
Jeans: Sirens, or somewhere cheap like that. 
Shoes: Urban Planet?






Layers. It's a thing.
Crop Top: New Look (in Stratford upon Avon I think. ..Can I just go back to England please?)
Crochet Vest: It was my mom's, she probably got it from a thrift shop:)
Jeans: American Apparel
Sandals: Urban Planet


Hope you enjoyed these outfits! Which is your favourite/least favourite? 
A couple things I've noticed about myself: I need to accessorize more, I don't like spending money on shoes, I own a lot of American Apparel clothing. Perks of the job I guess.. though detrimental to my wallet.

Here's a couple extras/bloopers! Because taking pictures of yourself can get boring. You've gotta keep yourself entertained right?



I'm so sassy.

What is my life?

Do you ever just stop and think about if other people are as weird when they're alone as you are? 
Please tell me that you are ..and then we can be friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment